Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Transcribed, Mostly, But Not Always, Accurately


0.10-01.17

[female voice, low, slightly slurred, hoarse, breathy, very quiet, hardly audible, possibly due to the microphone placement ]

[audible heavy breathing throughout]

I'm so tired I'm light headed..
But the sea still looks... great. It looks great.

The lights of the island over the water... it'd be funny if it was Ithaca...

I don't quite believe we are here but.. [mumbling, impossible to understand]

1.18-2.15

[slow, dragging steps, clinking of glasses, sound of liquid poured out]

[quality of the recording improves dramatically, same voice throughout, still low and tired]

That's too much grappa... even if it's magic...

[audible gulp] 

Bloody hell, it's really making my head spin

2.16-2.50

And I still haven’t had a shower or a bath.
Fuck it

C’mere
Closer
I need to do something before I can sleep

Mmmm [soft moan] oh god [loud inhale]

2.59-3.29

[sound of glass being placed on a hard surface]

Give this to me,

[same sound of glass]

[cloth rustling]

[heavier breathing audible]

3.30-3.40
I want to touch you properly now
[whispered, clearly enunciated] everywhere

3.41-4.08
You be still
and stay quiet
just as you've done so far
like a good boy


4.09-4.32

[muffled sounds of movement, moaning, turning to panting]

4.33
c’mere

[more heavy breathing]

4.45
I want to taste you

[muffled but unmistakeable slurp]

oh god
oh fuck

[numerous breathy sighs and gasps]

5.03-5.29
It’s so very unbecoming, isn’t it?
to want you so much

5.30
oh fuck it

5.32
[low, free laugh, a rolling giggle]

5.48
certainly I’m not going to pretend I don’t

now I’ve got you here

in my hands

[deep breath]

6.13

Down now,
yeah, here is good,
perfect,
on your knees

6.28
take your shirt off
slowly
lemme feel your skin
oh god
[unintelligible apart from ‘kiss’]

7.12
I’m so tired... so fucking slow
[soft,  panting]

7.24
so fucking  wet
[audible sound of swallowing, moan, gasp]

7.48
[hesitantly, but fast, higher pitch, a gasp that borders on a sob] I want to hurt you
[moan]
[still soft, back to the usual pitch] I might just die

8.04
but not before you
boy
[short laugh, several gasps]

mmmmhm

8.25
[soft, decisive] c’mon
let’s go in

8.37
[soft, words slightly slurred] I want to watch you strip
All off
now

8.53
want to see you
for the first time

9.13
Yeah
that’s good that’s
that’s really really good
I love it

[deep, seething inhale]

9.40
oh fuck
mmmhmm

[audible swallow, more breathy breathing]

9.48
mmm oh fuck [gasp]

10.10
I want to fuck you

[more moaning, an louder, frequently occurring from now on]

10.26
oh god yes
yes

10.34
[brusquer, faster, clearer] I want to take you
inside me

10.40
[through clenched teeth, a little seething] deeper

I want to hear you
breathe and moan for me

10.54
whisper please and yes
until
these are the only words you can remember

11.15
I want to come with these words in my
ears

11.22
my nails on your back,
like this [panting]

11.27
my hands on your throat,
like this [more panting]

11.32
oh god [repeated at least three times, possibly more, semi-articulate]
ohhh [louder, and more inarticulate sounds of gasping and moaning]


[from 11.46 onwards inarticulate sexual moans and gasps, little laughs, followed by even more inarticulate sounds, increasingly louder]

12.55
fuck yes yes yes yes
baby


13.07
[low laugh smoothly morphing into a moan]

13.17
ohhh [slower, low, repeated]


13.27
fuck yes yes [repeated, frantic]
good boy

[names, repeatedly, redacted to protect identities of the participants, inarticulate sexual sounds]

14.42
yes yes yes [repeated, whisper-like, low, even more breathy]

14.55
slow slow slow [breathless, very quiet, intense]

14.57
oh yes
this
yes
really good

lovely

fucking lovely

oh yes
oh god

[more frantic moaning]

15.27
yes yes yes ah ah [repeated]

15.33-16.51
oh god oh fuck [redacted] 

ohhh [rising, louder, to a peak of a curve, then dropping lower, slowing down, short giggle, then quieter]

16.52-17.07
[slowing down, satisfied breathing]

17.08
[small laugh]

17.12
oh god

17.13-18.19
[deeper, steadier breathing, ]

18.20
You didn't do too badly. 

[another laugh, louder]

18.34
You may talk now, [redacted].

No comments:

Post a Comment